i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, July 12, 2004

stress!!

I have got so much homework to do and two projects to finish!!blearghx.Anyway I got this dumb CME project that I have to do.Stupid.Today's art lesson was'nt as boring after all.We had to draw a potrait of someone..I drew some unknown being.But who cares.Rajah's lesson is the pits.It's already sooo boring and she makes it worse by nagging her head off at us.She sounds a lot like my grandmother.No offence. Btw,i visited wei jie's blog and it has this cool background music thingy..I should get one too.enthusiast.Oh crap i better be going..byes!

2 Comments:

Blogger :D said...

eh. haha. oi wad. u go powerwebmusic.com lah

7:44 PM

 
Blogger Andy & Weave said...

power web music illegal oreh lo-

12:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home