i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Health..

Today I went out with my baby brother. My aunt got sick and tired of taking care of him, so she kind of quit, and now its my job. I brought him out to the Science Centre after sending my notebook to repair. In the Science Centre I saw this blood pressure machine thing, and I remembered trying it when I went there when I was 11, and I had a really high blood pressure reading (195 systolic). I was very fat you see. I measured myself again, and now I have normal blood pressure (145 systolic). Amazing! They should put me in those before after photos.

I don't get why my aunt hates taking care of my brother. It was fun today because I brought him to the human body section and he got scared and ran everywhere and I was laughing my ass off.

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home