i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, July 16, 2004

cursed..

You know,I think I've been cursed or somethin'.I dunno.Its like suddenly everything bad is happening to me.First,one of my friends is pissed off with me for telling him off.Then,my brother and mother had this big row about the comp and things got ugly..and now my father's dissed with my mother for being mean to my brother..and blah blah.blearghx.Anyway,I just went to michelle's blog and she has been cursed too..what a fantastic coincidence.I still have to sell the festival winds tix though..so anyone interested please place your orders in my guestbook.Oh mother i better get going..byes!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with valuable info to work on. You have done an impressive job and our entire community will be grateful to you.

Feel free to surf to my web site - Cheap NFL Jerseys

1:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home