i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Aggression..

I'm pissed. I advertised Andy&Weave at some girl's blog, and her close fag friend immediately replied and said that I should really get lost because she already has a hairdresser, which is him. Ha, are you fucking kidding me! I know the guy and all he fucking knows is how to wax his hair and use a stupid tail comb. He thinks he's better than me just because he teases hair for Dance Club. Does he know hair extensions? No. Does he know how to use a curling iron? No, I think he'll put it up his ass. Stupid. Happy dancing bitch, I hope you fall off the stage.

I'll get the last laugh. Years from now, when you're in your living room watching reruns of yourself dancing in a tutu, I'll be backstage at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. You just wait, idiot.

Now I know why I never became friends with people like these. Superficial, snobby, stupid.

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home