i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Skill..

Had another photoshoot today with the twins and Ida. Maybe I should change it up and make the models pose in a fountain. I'm getting bored with white walls.

I don't know why, but the aunties who work in salons are pros at blow-drying! When they blow-dry, the hair is just so bouncy and volumised and what not. They can even make curls using a blow-dryer and a brush, and it'll last all day. The other time when I had my hair done, the auntie blew-dry my hair inwards and she did it perfectly. I tried doing it, but I just suck at it. It looks the same as when I didn't do it. But the aunties love pulling your hair like there's no tomorrow. Its their pledge.

I'm tired. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home