i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Oil Rig..

My head is an oil rig now. I'm not supposed to wash my hair for three days, and today when I was supposed to go wash, I became lazy. Isn't it nice to just wear a shower cap and not bother about your hair. It don't itch or anything, it just looks wet.

Today I went out first to meet with Sarah, Hakim and Alia to hang out around town. Ate. Then we met Adam and went to this Formula One exhibit where there was a race-car simulator machine. Alia and Adam tried it, and the host kept referring to Alia as the "tudung girl" and he told her to "hold on to her tudung" when she got impatient. Lol! Walked some more, laughed really loudly, ate again, and went home after that. Will post pictures soon as I get them. It was fun, but I'm tired!

I gotta go drag my ass to shampoo. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home