i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Mix Up..

I totally mixed up the dates of my papers today. I thought it was Accounts, and I was happily studying Accounts yesterday doing all the past exam papers, when it was actually Macreconomics I was supposed to be mugging for. I only found out at 12 noon today, and the paper was at 4 oclock. I had six out of twelve lectures more to study, and I was so scared I was shaking. I managed to cram everything within 2 hours, and I could do the whole paper. Imagine if I didn't call Henna and she didn't tell me that today was Macro. I'd be on my way to failing it right about now.

This round of exams is an emotional roller coaster.

I'm so glad Macroeconomics is over. Did you know, I almost got debarred from taking the paper due to poor attendance and wasn't sure about it until today, when I sat in the exam hall? Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home