i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, January 31, 2008

The STDs..

I came home , sat down in front of the television and watched some movie about a group of American teenagers who have sex with many different people and get Syphilis. They have these parties where one couple has sex in the parent's room and people can just go in and watch the free show. Open much! Don't these kids feel insecure that their friends are judging their assets. Imagine a whole bunch people looking at your naked body in action. There's a reason why they do it in bedrooms.

I realise, I've lost contact with many close people in my life. Some of whom I just can't seem to talk to anymore. I try talking to them, but the spark is just gone. Maybe they have a problem with me now, maybe they've changed, maybe I've changed, maybe its because we don't see each other much, I don't know. Goes to show, every ass for himself.

Exams are in two and a half weeks! I'm going to be a crazy mugger. I'm hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home