i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Lag..

Okay I'm so lazy to do my homework. Extremely lazy. I feel like sloth. I should just lie down on my bed and have cobwebs form over my legs and have my hair become so oily from not washing you can fry ten eggs on it. I've been staring at my Writing Skills report for 2 hours, spacing out. I need to go to motivation camp. Help.

Its amazing what peer pressure can do to you. It can completely deviate you from what you really are, making you into something you are not. Delusion kicks in and you brainwash yourself into fitting in. You think you're happy, but you are just living in denial. Its so sad, because people like that can never feel what being genuine is like. It feels extremely liberating.

I gotta go and try to type something into my report. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home