i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Photoshoot 2..

Okay I just had another photoshoot today with Shikin and Henna. Henna was the amazing photographer as usual, who captured all the awesome pictures. They looked really professional! I can't wait to see them. Shikin was also an amazing model, she knew how to take directions and use her body and pose like this and strut like that. Even though it was so humid outside, the shoot went well and the hair still stayed. But, I'm so shagged now from doing hair.

When I was doing hair inside the research carrel in the library (of all places), many girls and boys looked into the room and were being all nosy. They saw my hair tools spread out and knew I was doing hair, and they were like, shocked as hell. Then more people started walking by. When our booking ended and it was time to leave, Shikin heard the girls outside saying, "They doing hair la." Then when we left people stared at Shikin's head. Ha, free advertising.

Here are some of the pictures of today's photoshoot. I'd like to thank Shikin for being a good sport, it was great doing your hair. You helped me with the clips and everything. And I'd like to thank Henna to bits and pieces because your photography skills are amazing. You capture amazing photos and thanks for helping me clean up my tools!

The Photoshoot 2

Before. My my, look at those split ends!

After straightening and smoothing, front view.

Curling hair into big curls.

Voila. Instant long hair.

Andy and Weave Hair Photoshoot

Okay. I gotta go now. Bye.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its nice!!!! whew!! instant long hair! now i can cut my hair without worrying how it turns out.

8:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha cut layers so can blend in if u wear extensions. then u can swing here and there everywhere!

1:51 AM

 
Blogger sassychix said...

hey andy, what curler do u use? sg all sells such small barelled ones
PS: u did a fantastic job!

10:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home