i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Shoot..

I've finally got started on my photoshoot series for my hair portfolio! All the pictures are going to go on to my website. Henna did some advertising for me on her blog, and many people asked for a website to see my work, and its so depressing to say I don't have one. So, today I called Puva to come to school in the morning to be one of my models. I straightened her hair out and gave her the simple day look, after which Henna was the photographer and shot her using her big ass pro camera. The shoot went pretty well, but it was a bit plain jane. Next time, I'm bringing in make up and costume, and an entire set.

I decided to buy a Rowenta Elite Model Curling Iron today, and its one of the best decisions I've made in my life. I love my new Philips Salonpro XL straightener too. It makes hair becomes so flowy and shiny. I got back my brown extensions from my client today, and as usual it became so frizzy and matted and rough from hairspray and man-handling. After straightening and re-curling using the tools, the curls became so big and bouncy like Jojo's hair. I fell in love, too bad it wasn't real.

Anyway here are some candids from today's photoshoot in the school library's research carrel room. Of all places, we had our shoot there. Here are the pictures. Don't mind my messy hair, I didn't bother combing it.

The Shoot

Me and Shikin mocking strangers.

What. Were we doing. Eh look my red VS straightener is at the back.

See I'm focused when it comes to hair okay.

I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home