i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The Perm..

Omg I want to perm my crown. I was so sick of my confused hair which is like wavy then it suddenly becomes so stick straight. When I cut off my rebonded hair about 3 months ago, there was still a bit of rebonding at the crown, so its like stick straight. Now, the hair has grown and the rebonding isn't fading off. I thought of perming big curls at the crown and fringe, and the hair at the back is my own virgin waves. And heck, curls look a hundred times more natural than stick straight hair.

My mother rebonded her hair on impulse at some neighbourhood salon below my house, and the result is pretty alright. It looks like its her own natural straight hair. Lucky her she just goes into any random salon and gets the look she wants.

I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home