i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, October 27, 2007

The Delusion..

School has been somewhat bearable. My class is less blood-sucking now, and I'm actually having fun during lessons. Now, its the people from other classes that are really pissing me off. Sometimes I ask myself why I made such a stupid decision to go to NYP Business School. The place is so catty and superficial. There's gossip flying everywhere, people cannot stop judging each other's appearances, people are racist, people cannot stop trying to tear each other down, and they must scan others when they walk. They must turn, scan the person walking by, and open their mouth to say something bad. How shallow can they get. I've done those things many times, but never have I seen it happen on a daily basis round the clock. Its like the fashion world, except the people in business school are ruthless.

I'm tired of rumours starting. I'm sick of being followed. I'm tired of people lying, saying what they want about me.

I am most likely moving to Punggol next year. I'm thinking of leaving this shit ass business school and going somewhere else. I had good times in NYP, but as of now, the bad experiences are really outweighing the good. I don't know how much longer I can deal with all this crap. I really don't.

I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home