i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, October 18, 2007

Do Something..

Omg I feel like I'm in high school. Certain bitches just won't shut their mouths and vaginas and keep their nasty comments to themselves. Henna said "They will never ever stop talking, not until we look like them." I won't want to look like them, ever. They look like baby prostitutes who sleep with the janitor. And with those split ends, its no wonder they have to wear pretty much nothing to school. They want to talk about me, fine. Karma's a bitch, and something really really bad will happen to them. I hope they get raped somewhere, after which they will get knocked up and run down by an incoming vehicle. Yay!

I gotta go. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home