i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, October 09, 2007

The Curl Craves..

I want to curl my hair when it grows out. I want to curl the top portion of my hair, because its so stick straight and it looks dumb. My fringe and sides and the back are all natural curls and waves, except the top, because the rebond hair that's still there is making it pointy straight. I look nice with my hair all wavy-curly. Its like, messy-curly, but its still shiny. To hell with bone straight hair! Curls rock.

I now have $153.90 worth of Kerastase stuff. Finally. I've been waiting three weeks to get them things. I did so much thinking and calculation and scrimping before getting them, but it was worth it. My hair alot healthier now, but I still hate the rebond parts. Hmph.

I just hacked into my brother's friendster account because I'm bored. Safirah from TMS just viewed him. Lol.

School starts in a week. Sighs. Here we go. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home