i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Cousin Its..

My mother has been away for two days, and I'm not as lonely and miserable anymore. My cousins have been coming over to my house. They hang out at my house and go back after buke (break-fast), since they live across the street. Its kind of nice because I got to do human hair. It was fun, because my room was turned upside down with the hot steam and the creams and the tools and the plastic gloves and the smell of stinking horse-pee. Oh, good times.

I bought a bottle of Kerastase Elasto-curl cream today. There's this shop near my house which sells all the expensive shampoos at warehouse prices. If I went to a salon to buy the creme, it would have costed me $65, but I bought it at the shop for $33.90. What a steal.

Screw online shopping. It makes me splurge on impulse, like when I bought the ANTM Season 5 VCDs on Yahoo! Auctions. Those VCDs self-burnt by the seller into those cheap empty disks and the picture quality is crappy hell. And the puny Kerastase hair set I bought for $20. I just read the fine print on the bottle today, and it reads This is a free sample. Not for sale. I got served.

I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home