i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Fasting Begins..

Fasting is here! Time to cleanse our stomachs and de-fat ourselves. I heard that all the devils get locked up this month, and prayers reach God quicker. Yay we all!

I'm going to pray real hard that someone will buy me a year's supply of Kerastase hair stuff. I need them. I used them once, and no other brand would do. My hair has been spoiled. They want Kerastase. So do I.

I collected my Vidal Sassoon Hot Sticks Hairsetters yesterday. It was really cheap. I paid $15 for it, and the retail price of a new one is $40. Singapore don't carry it anymore, so I'm glad I have one. My gold barrel curling tong also cannot be found anymore. I bought the last one from Guardian, and when I checked all the other stores, they don't have it. VS items are like hidden treasures. Now, I want to get the hot rollers machine from Ebay. You know what's weird. I buy all these things, but I don't use them. I use them on other people. I give too much. Here are some pictures.
The VS

All mine. You know, it looks like an adult toy because of the long rubber sticks.

I want this! I'm going to work and get money and buy it. Check back in a month, and it'll be mine.

I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home