i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, September 09, 2007

The Samples..

Omg Kerastase is hell expensive. I recently bought a three-piece starter kit on Yahoo! Auctions with the shampoo, mask, and serum and altogether they cost $21.50 with postage. I should have known that there was a catch. The bottles came yesterday and they are microscopic. They're so small, even Barbie could use it. They're so small, all three bottles could fit into a small envelope and be put into my letterbox. They're so small, the whole set could fit in my hand and I could stuff it down Barbie's bra. The things are expensive, but they're good. Its no wonder only Eva Longoria uses it.

I saw the Vanessa Hudgens nude shots! Its so sad. All the girl wanted to do was get her boyfriend Zac all hot and horny because he was falling for another plus-sized woman, and her photos ended up being published in the tabloids. At home, Vanessa doesn't look like a celebrity at all. She looks so normal and she was posing with her bras and then she took a completely nude one and I saw her burning bush and I was like "Omg geez, cover up!".

I finally got around to re-do my weave. They were getting really tangled and spoilt from being stuffed inside my drawer, so I took them out and washed them and blew them out and flat-ironed them and curled them. They look a little less fake now, maybe because I applied product. Here are the pictures.

The Rip-Off

See how small the bottles are? Sniff.

My weave done. The red one used to be curly tangled crap and the brown one used to look like a rebonded mess. Comment!

I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home