i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The Nanny..

Omg I'm like a nanny now. My baby brother is now my baby, since my parents probably never want to make time for him. My mother works all day, and sleeps all night, and so does my dad. I can't say anything to them, because they'll probably end up screaming at me, because I'm right. So since I am my baby brother's nanny now, I choose how I want to raise him. If I want to teach him how to spout bad words like Nicole Richie, its my choice. If I want him to eat candy for breakfast, its my choice. And if he's rude to me, I'm going to whoop him silly. I'm giving up my youth and freedom to take care of him. This is what you get for having parents who don't want to take care of their own children. Even when I was young, a maid took care of me. Oh well.

I'm demanding my pay from my mother tomorrow. I better get it, or else. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home