i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Return..

Day One of training at the Customer Service Centre. I was bored to death. The place was freezing, everyone looked hostile, and I didn't feel like being there at all. I don't know. The place has changed, full-swing. I was walking down the walkway from the CSC and I remembered how much fun I used to have up there. I remember me and Hakim were being like Paris and Nicole, and how we would like call the customers bitches and scold them while muting the speaker. I remember how everyone used to laugh all the way to the bus stop from the CSC building on the way back home. Everyone's gone. And no one's coming back. Maybe I should go too. After all, that job is one hell of a boring ass crack.

I wish someone would come and give me an interesting job, that's near my house. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home