i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, August 16, 2007

The Old Times..

Omg after reading Sarah's blog I kind of miss the Kool Kentals badly. I miss hanging out at Sarah's house talking rubbish and not being judged by anyone or anything. And even if I was being judged by someone from outside, I couldn't really feel it because I had a strong support system behind me. If my hair looked rubbish, they never really cared, because they accepted me for who I was, and not what I looked like. Around the Kool Kentals, I just feel safe and secure, and that's the feeling you get when you know when your best friends are around. I miss all them bitches and hoes.

Okay now I can't wait for holidays to come so I stay out late for movie nights. Here's a picture.
The Old Times

The Kool Kentals and Zia. Sham is supposed to be there in Zia's place but she was taking the photo.

I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home