i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Downtime..

I am facing a rough patch right now. I'm not happy. Everyday, I feel like I'm being judged and torn down. People walk past, don't say it out loud, but you can feel them tearing you apart in their mind. Its harsh. I wonder how celebrities handle the pressure. They get judged all the time. They appear on tabloids, and people will say, "Oh god, her hair sucks" and "Oh god, why does he look like that". And these people just can't leave you alone. They won't say a word to your face, but you can feel the knives of judgement they throw poking at you all the time, until you just crack. And I am about to crack.

I have so much stress right now. Family stress, academic stress, emotional stress. Even during O-Levels I didn't feel this horrible. Maybe it was because I knew there were people out there going through the same thing as me. And whenever I wanted to crack under pressure I had my best friends there to support me. Now, they seem so far away.

I just want school to end. Thank god semester ends next week. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home