i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, August 05, 2007

The Huge Eyes..

Omg I managed to sneak into an M-18 movie with help from the Stage Arts seniors! They're all nineteen so they bought the tickets and got me to watch Knocked Up. It is meant for people 18 years and above. They showed like super huge freakish fake boobs that looked like two giant eyes and the strippers were like rubbing their tits and all that. Then they showed the couple having sex and they were making lots of noise and stuff and Katherine Heigl was like saying, "deeper, harder" so many times while she was being humped. And then they showed the vagina with a baby coming out of it and it looked like a really big baby trying to come out of a really small hole. I was kind of shocked. Hmm.

I'm so lazy to answer tags on the Cbox thing because there's so little space to type stuff, so I'm going to reply some of the tags I got here.

Hidayah: Well my mom is kind of a person who always wants to win, so I let her win by backing down a little bit and not talking back when she scolds me. After that she was satisfied and stopped bullying me. She even bought me shampoo!

Sahara: Use conditioner. I know you don't. Haha!

Diana: Tag already la promiscuous.

Zameer: Do soft rebonding then ask for natural layering! It'll create that kind of look. I'd do it, but I love my hair too much to cut it that short again.

Okay I gotta go now. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home