i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, August 03, 2007

The Production..

Omg my mother and I had like a fued for the past three days and it was like really big, because she was taking over my life. She almost took away my phone and internet and she wanted to go down to the school to see my PEM and she made me clean the house everyday and even ground me from going out. But thank god Maxine helped me fix it. She told me what to do to get my mother to back off, and it worked. Everything back's to normal and I'm free again. Whew.

Zac Efron has the hair I want. I was like reading some stuff on the internet and I saw one picture of his hair and I was like, shut up. He had his hair straightened and dyed light brown. I want that hair, but I'm too afraid to cut or color mine. Ashley Tisdale's extensions are also too good to be true. It nice and it never looks damaged. I bet she puts on tons of hair products.

Tomorrow is the first full-dress rehearsal for the upcoming Stage Arts production! Its going to be hell of hectic backstage with all the hair and make up and the costumes, like Victoria's Secret. I have to do up like 20 people's hair. Hopefully some of the make-up artistes might finish their make up early and help me. Here are the pictures.

Picture Pop

Ashley Tisdale Without Extensions.


Ashley Tisdale With Extensions.

The hair I want.

I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home