i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Time Turn..

Omg I wish I could turn back time. I'm really getting sick to the bone of NYP business school and I feel like vomiting blood. I'm getting sick of some people in my class. Going to school has become a huge drag, and I don't look forward to it. Sometimes I wish I could turn back time and go to Temasek Poly instead. Who cares if its far, there's Hakim, Adam and Nuriman my other friends there. People who I can relate to. And the people there should be better too. I guess I'm still an eastie at heart, and going central is a totally different lifestyle. Now, my school, my house is all in central area. And truthfully, I'm sick of it. Many times I wish I could just close my eyes and when I open them again, I'd have gone back in time. Two more years of this and I might crack. I hate this.

My mother once mentioned about moving to Punggol and buying a permanent house there. If that idea is really coming through, then I'm officially going to get a freaking transfer to TP. Moving to Ang Mo Kio has to be one of the biggest mistakes of my life. Sure, its near my relatives house and all that, but what good would it do if I'm miserable. All my best friends are in the east, and I feel so damn cut off. My life just sucks right now. And my hair isn't helping either. The stupid woman ruined it. People say its fine, but I just don't like it. Argh.

I gotta go sleep now. I am this close to a breakdown. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home