i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, June 22, 2007

The Shear Genius..

Omg watching Shear Genius is so educational! I learnt so much about hair from there. I found out that you can have long hair extended within like 2 minutes, and it looks so damn bloody real its scary. And you can like take it out the moment you get home. I'm going to find some of those weave extensions, because I don't want to wait for my hair to grow. Everytime it gets long, it doesn't listen to me and it flips out all over the place. Now I can choose to go short or long anytime I want. Woohoo I'm a go do my research now.

Now I know why celebrities can have long hair in ten minutes. I always thought that they're so damn loaded, that they put in permanent extensions and take them off like nobody's business. I found out that all they need is hair weave and glue or a sewing kit. I'm going to find out where to get it. Its supposedly extremely rare to find in Singapore, but in America they even sell the kit in supermarkets. What the hell!

I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home