i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, June 07, 2007

The Dysfunction..

Omg Savetube is going nuts I can't download my favourite video clips anymore! I'm kind of sad because I like to watch videos in between breaks on my laptop. Apparently the Savetube people changed to Beta and suddenly a thousand people couldn't download anymore. There are like angry people whining in the forums. I can't access Youtube in school either because its a banned website. I'm a go kick someone.

I found this Spice Girls video where they all sang 'Goodbye' live and Melanie C is like horribly anorexic in the video. Her eyes look bloodshot and the area around her eyes are like red like she's a human zombie or something. No, no, no, no. The video is at the top.

Okay I gotta go now. I just realised that I haven't cut my hair for seven months. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home