i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, May 19, 2007

The Homework..

Omg I just realised that all my projects and homework are actually quite easy. The only thing holding me back is that I'm so lazy to take them out and do them, at least not until the last minute. Today I decided to finish my report on Taiwan in the morning, but I slacked in bed until 4 o'clock in the afternoon before I started on it. I finished the whole thing within like, an hour. I thought it was so difficult to do, but its actually quite easy. Now, I have to study for my Accounting for Assets test on Monday. I have to crush a certain babi in class and prove that I am smarter than him. After all, knowledge is power.

I missed Stage Arts practice today. I woke up at nine, and I was so lazy to get up and go to school because I had to pick out clothes and iron clothes and wash my hair and wear my shoes and wait for the bus and take the MRT. So I just stayed in bed. Today is make-up day anyway, and I'll probably end up drawing animals with eyeliner. Next week we're doing hair! And I'm going to force myself to wake up early. Yay!

Yesterday I met Nuriman, Adam, Izzati, Hannah, Sarah and Nani at Simpang for Nuriman's birthday. I just realised that only the JC people haven't changed much. The Poly people are changing like nobody's business. Maybe its because we're being thrown into a new environment with so much peer pressure. Hmm. What a thought.

Okay I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home