i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, April 23, 2007

The Road Trip..

Omg I had a road trip yesterday. For once, I went from one place to another to another all at once. In the morning I went for the Make-Up, Hair and Costume auditions for Stage Arts, and it went quite alright. I was like so scared at first because when I looked through the glass window from the waiting room, the judges were like only testing make-up skills, and I don't know anything about make-up. So when they called me I told them up front that I only knew how to do hair and costume, and they were like exclaiming, "Oh finally! We have someone who knows hair!". It turns out that its really rare to find auditionees who knows hair. Most of them are girls who know make-up only. Yay!

After that I went to meet Adam, Hakim, Nani, Sarah and co at Tampines Mall for Nani's birthday. It was fun we went to this little Swesen's booth that's so small, it was like a hideout. We were like making noise and cam-whoring and chaos broke loose when Andre (my baby brother) started shouting at everyone. Then we went to the field facing Tampines Mall and took more pictures. There's this one shot that's so cute everyone was so big and Andre is like so petite holding the pink hand doll thing. Maha!

Hakim, Adam, Nani and I all went to Parkway after that. I was feeling tired already. We checked out some electronics at Best Denki, and I decided to invest in another straightener. This time I'm going to buy the one-function hair straightener, and not those multi-styler ones, because the temperature range is higher. I'm going to wait until I get my laptop, then I'm off to buy a Revlon straightener. Whee!

My mother then picked me up from Parkway and I had to follow her to my uncle's house at Tampines. I was going to die from exhaustion. Imagine going from place to place with a baby around. It was like the longest road trip ever. But it was really fun. Here are some pictures.

The Road Trip

Us at the Swensen's Hideout. Where was I was looking at?

Look its four jumping giants and a blue fairy!

Okay I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home