i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Notebook..

Omg I'm going to get my own notebook! At the NYP atrium today there was like roadshows for Fujitsu and Acer laptops, and I signed up to get one for myself because I need it for tutorials. I've decided to get the latest Acer one, because its the coolest thing ever. There's like a built in webcam, so I don't need to use the toilet mirror anymore to check my hair. I just have to open up the screen and I can see my reflection on the monitor. There's like bluetooth technology in it too and I can install games inside. I can't wait to get it!

I just realised that my school don't give a rat's ass about hair length on guys. There's this senior with past-shoulder length hair, and the lecturers didn't mind him at all. And so many guys have rebonded hair! For some reason they're rebonding is the super straight kind. There's only one senior with a Scary Spice inspired afro. How cool is that.

Okay I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home