i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, April 15, 2007

The Club Crawl..

Omg I can't wait for the Club Crawl next week at NYP! The huge atrium is going to be filled with people from the different clubs at the school, and I so can't wait to check out the make-up artiste team. I heard they do hair, but its not confirmed yet. One of my classmates said that they'll send you for lessons or something. I'm not interested in the make-up part I'll probably draw animals on the person's face or something. Hm.

My skin is darker now from all the outdoor water games during orientation on Thursday. Its great because now you can't see my dark eye circles I got from sleeping so late. I don't look tired anymore its a medical miracle! I feel great!

Okay I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home