i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The Sleeping Beauty..

Omg I feel like a stressed up sleeping beauty. I need to buy like a new freaking mattress that won't give me backaches or sinuses every morning because it forces my spine into some odd shape when I'm sleeping.When I moved house my mother made me leave my precious hotel standard spring mattress at the other house because we had no space to put it in, so now I'm stuck with two thin syrofoam mats as my mattress. My elder brother's mattress isn't as bad as mine because his one has springs in it and its a proper one, so he doesn't have any problem. When he's not home, I use his bed because I hate mine. Gah!

Today I was having flu and my whole body was aching like crap, so I thought that sleeping might help. I had to use my own bed because my elder brother was home, and I woke up feeling even worse with my drippage and aching limbs and drowsiness. I felt like I was drunk or something. I just went into my mother's room and slept for like half an hour on her queen size spring bed and when I woke up, it was like a miracle. My nose was cleared, my aches were gone, and the drowsy feeling was gone. I'm so going to buy me a new mattress with my own money. It'd be the best money I've ever spent, ever. Whee!

I gotta go browse through some mattress catalogues. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home