i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Screaming Supermodel..

Omg I just found out that one of my colleagues used to be really promiscuous! I was discussing Tammy NYP and how I might meet her in school and she said when she was a teenager she slept with alot of boys. I was so shocked I was laughing my ass off. Now she looks so freaking innocent. She goes home immediately after work and she looks so focused when it comes to order-taking. Ha!

I love MadTV! They recently made a spoof about Heidi Klum and how she is so freaking loud when she talks, and its so funny! There's this one part where she and Seal were in bed, and Heidi was like screaming into his ear "Take me now! Make me a real woman!" with that screechy loud irritating voice! Ha!

I can't wait to go shopping everywhere tomorrow. My first shopping spree using my own money. I'm going to go nuts buying clothes and extensions. Whee.

Okay I gotta go. Bye vaginas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home