i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, March 10, 2007

The Sloth..

Oh my god I feel so slothy and lazy and malas today. Every Saturday is like slack day because I have off, but I have to work 5-9 today because the place is understaff. I have to go to work in like two hours, and the house looks like someone robbed the place. There's clothes on the floor, my brother's toys are like everywhere and theres like potato chip wrappers flying around in the wind, and I'm so so sick of cleaning the same exact mess up every single freaking day. Gah I'm not going to bother. Noone in the house made their beds after they get up, so as usual I have to do it. Heck care la I'm so sick and tired I'm just going to get ready for work and leave the house like that.

Oh my crazy baby brother found a shaving razor and he chopped of some of his own hair without me knowing. Somebody also told me to get a haircut like the one my elder brother had last time (the spiked up crop short porcupine head thing), and she said it will look nicer than the hair I have now, but hell no, I did not spend so much time and money on my tresses just to have it chopped off to be short like Mia Farrow from Rosemary's Baby. I decide wether my hair is nice or not. Not you, not anyone else.

Okay I gotta drag myself to get ready. I hate cleaning. Now I know why maids hate their life. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home