i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The Posting..

Omg I got into Nanyang Polytechnic Business Management Course!! Actually I kind of predicted I'd get it since I put it as my first choice, but I hope its worth it. At work just now I was thinking of getting a transfer to TP Retail Management but then one of my colleagues told me not to because when exam times come I'm going to break down and cry. The place is so far away and sometimes exams end at like 10pm, and the next morning there's more exams. I just hope the people at the school aren't mean bitches. I don't know why, but I hate travelling so far just to go to school. And I have a feeling I'll be living in central Singapore for the next three years, since my mother doesn't want to move. I also think all the projects that I hand in will be about hair and hair products. Just a feeling.

Oh I bought my first ever tub of Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream in like ever. I was on the way to pick up my baby brother, so I bought two mini tubs of ice cream from 7-Eleven. I didn't bring any cash so I used my card to pay, and this girl queueing up behind me thought I was some rich whore who eats B&J everyday, and she didn't know I could hear her bitching to her boyfriend about me. I should have smacked that nosy tramp with my umbrella. Gah.

I gotta go now. My CNY pay is coming tonight! Hooray! Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home