i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, March 02, 2007

The Customers From Hell..

Omg some customers should just fuck themselves and burn in hell. For the past week I've been getting asswipe customers on the phone, who think they own me and can talk rudely to me as if I owe them a living. Fuck yourselves with a chicken drumstick, because I can quit anytime I want. I can always make my way down to McDelivery, where they have less demanding customers who actually know what they want. Yesterday I tried to cover up for one of the KFC agents regarding a missing Pepsi Bottle, and the stupid cunt of a customer asked for my full name as if she's going to file a complaint against me. I know where you live you dumb whore, so you might want to be careful. And to top it all off, the agent whom I tried to cover up for thinks he's this big shot compliment-receiver at the CSC who's a darling to the customers, and he said straight to my face that the woman just didn't like me, after I tried to cover up for him. Please, I tried calling him before for delivery and he sounded like he was screaming into the headset. Next time clean up your own shit asshole. Seriously.

Oh, and on the same day I got this fuckface customer who called, so I told him about the delivery time of one hour, and he just said "Okay Bye" in this rude tone and he didn't want to order. Then he called the manager one hour later and claimed I abandoned his order, and you know the managers at CSC are chicken and always side the customers, so obviously I got the lecture. The manager said that if it happens again she's going to suspend me. Honey, if you suspend me, I'm never coming back. I'm leaving in a month's time anyway, thank god. Oh to top it all off, I don't like Samy, this hermit crab supervisor who literally kisses the asses of customers and the managers. He was like scolding me just because I typed "request 4 breastmeat" and not "request 4 breast" in the invoice. What the hell, if I want to type longer its my business right. Stupid skinny bitch.

Oh and the manager told me if I get a call like that fuckface guy again where he slammed the phone, I should raise my hand and call a supervisor. Excuse me, don't you know how hard it is to get a supervisor to tend to small little matters like this. Why don't you try raising your hand for fifteen minutes straight. Retards. Next time if any angry customer asks for my full name I'm going to say, "I'm sorry but disclosure of names is not allowed due to personal reasons, thank you". Suck on that bitches.

I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home