i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, February 11, 2007

The Fickle Mind..

Omg I'm all over the place! One minute I want to go Temasek Poly, and the next I want to go Nanyang. I'm like confused. My mother told me to apply for the TP Design course, even if its an interview, because my testimonial is like based around my design skills and if I show it to the lecturer he might give me a place. Adam told me that they even take in people who are like really interested in hair and all that stuff. But then again I wish I lived in the east sometimes, because the school is far and I have to take the train, and I hate taking the train. Then again NYP is a stop away, but I seriously have no clue what business is about, and in business I can't make the models wear wigs and walk down the runway. Okay now I feel like going to TP. I might just change my mind again two hours from now.

My whole family want me to go Design! My mother and father told me not to take business because I might hate it and drop out. And my mother kind of disapproves of NYP because of the scandals there. I'm going to barge in to TP on Tuesday and shove my testimonial in the lecturer's face while blabbing on about how much I love weave. Yay.

I gotta go. Bye.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey.. i hope you gave tp a shot. if u're really interested, u shud go for it u noe. u never noe, u might get the chance. best of luck for posting alrites. (:

12:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home