i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, February 05, 2007

The Double Agent..

Omg I have to be a Pizza Hut call agent too now. Today me and Hakim were laughing while on the job and we got called to do some verification jobs or something. Then they told us that we had to be trained to do Pizza Hut orders. So now we are both double agents. Nuriman and Sarah has to do it too. Pizza orders are so confusing theres like five thousand codes to remember and theres so many types of pizzas with so many crusts and side orders. For chicken its just chicken and thats it. Its so weird that they're training us now, because most of us are going to quit at the end of the month anyway. I want to spend my March Holidays sleeping and spending. Yay!

Okay I gotta go now. Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home