i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, February 01, 2007

The Labour..

Omg I keep getting called for manual labour at work! Yesterday at work one of my managers (the Daniel V look-alike) called me to shift the tables and help reconnect the computers, and then when my shift was almost over the other manager (Agnes) called me to help with the new headphones. I got off answering calls for two hours because I was busy helping. Somehow answering calls make me restless because its like sitting down and waiting for nothing to happen. Ha.

I can't believe results are like next week. Many people said its on the 9th of Feb, and it should be correct because the MOE web said that the results will be released on the second week of February, and 9th Feb is on the second week of Feb. Holy crap I'm really scared.

I'm going to be sad when I quit my job. The people at work are so much fun to be around. They seem really intimidating at first, but now they all are nice. And the managers are really friendly. Oh, when I was leaving the place the other day, I said "Bye bitch" to one of my supervisors in a joking kind of way, and she said "Bye hoe" right back. There's no other workplace where I can use words like that. Boo hoo.

I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home