i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, January 12, 2007

The Call..

Omg I never knew being a telephone operator was so fun! Well today I had my last day of training and I went into the buddy system, where my senior operator would assist me in the calls. After like an hour I decided to do it by myself while my senior listened to the call, and it was so fun. There was this woman though, who was really rude. I saw her address and she lives near me. I feel like going to her house and slapping her. She ordered a few pieces of chicken and she wanted drums and thighs. I followed the training orders and told her that parts were subject to availability and she shouted at me that she must have her thighs and drums or else she might go into a coma or soemthing. I told her about the availabililty thing again, and she screamed, "I don't know how to eat anything else le then how?!". I was pissed, so I muted my speaker and called her a dumb bitch about ten times before returning to the call. Told you being an operator is fun. Whee.

The people working with me are nice. They look really intimidating, but they're all actually really nice. Hakim was right, the manager does look like Daniel V from Project Runway. I can't wait to go to work on Sunday morning.

I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home