i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, December 24, 2006

The Museum..

Omg I just watched Night at the Museum with my family. It was a midnight movie, and since I'm nocturnal, I was awake throughout the whole film. Its was so cool! Its like watching Jumanji where there's like elephants and Atilla the Hun and a T-rex skeleton who acts like a dog. Its really funny. Ha!

Omg I went to Borders just now and I found out that the Pussycat Dolls released the tour edition of their album. Its like the same songs, but there's a bonus cd and this cool little black box at the front that comes with the cd. I'm dying to know what's in the box. I think its a marketing trick. They get people to pay $30 to get the little black box and what's in it. Gah.

Omg I'm looking at my mother's magazine on the table and it says that Nicole Richie's on drugs.

I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home