i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Offspring..

Omg I just went to a modelling agency just now with Hakim, Nuri, Adam, Sarah, Izzati and Zia. I went there for interview and stuff. I wanted to do their runway shows but I'm 6 cm too short. Ha! I tried for photography modelling, and the woman said that I could get in, but I had to like pay for my own portfolio which costs like $350. So I turned down the job and decided to just take pictures on my own. I'm not willing to give $350 for a bunch of studio pictures. Ya, okay I tell you. Ha!

I made Zac and Vanessa Hudgens copulate already. I actually did it all on Saturday. Its so easy to make Sims fall in love. It happened within like ten minutes and they got the baby within three days Sim time, which is like twenty minutes. I'm too tired and dehydrated to blab about them anymore so I'll just post pictures. Here they are.

The Efron-Hudgens Family

First they talked all day and all night.

After that, they hugged for two hours.

Then they met the Pussycat Dolls and did autograph signing. Yay!

Then, they fell in love. Blah blah.

After that they cuddled in front of the television that was showing Oprah. Go Oprah!

Then, they smooched. Oprah was still on.

Then, they got horny and started making out on the couch.

After that, they ran up real quick and did it.

And then, the next morning they both woke up feeling cheap and whorish.

And Vanessa became pregnant.

And during labour, she screamed and belted like Mariah Carey.

And they got a bouncing baby boy. He's still nameless. I shall name him Melrose.

Okay I gotta go nap now. I'm so dehydrated. I drank like ten glasses of water and I'm still so thirsty. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home