i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, December 04, 2006

The Separation..

The Pussycat Dolls have separated. At least in my game they did. I decided to make them move out and lead separate lives because if not, I'd probably die of confusion. Six dolls in one house! I'd probably get stressed whenever I play. So I'm going to kill 2 dolls, make 2 live together and be bachelorettes, and the other two are to start a family. The two family people are Carmit and Nicole, since they're family Sims. The bachelorettes are Ashley and Jessica, the fortune Sims, and the to-be-deceased are Kim and Melody, because its freaking hard to find matching outfits for them. Gah.

Before the PCD separated I made them have a formal dinner outside their empty house. Its empty because I didn't bother decorating, since they're all going to move out and two of them are going to die. The dinner is so grad night-ish, except that all of them dressed really promiscuous. Speaking of grad night, I'll post more stuffs soon. Here are the dolls!
The Pussycat Dolls

Me trying desperately to get the dolls to dance. They wanted to do other stuff like observe the shower.

The Dolls chilling out. What. is. Melody. doing.

Nicole met Paris Hilton. And hated disliked her.

The Pussycat Dolls' farewell dinner. All they ate was a plate of gelatin. Now that's extreme dieting.

Okay maybe I won't kill the two dolls. I'll probably make them wear nun outfits out since they have nothing matching to wear. I gotta go sleep now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home