i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Photo Loss..

Omg I lost photos of graduation like Hakim did! I just lost it five minutes ago because I stupidly marked all the good ones in my phone and deleted them by accident. I'm depressed cause my weave looked really real in most of them. And there's this one shot with Geraldine I took that had my weave looking like Hannah Montana's. I feel numb. Stupid stupid phone. The same thing happened before. Someone should sue Sony Ericsson for making such tricky phones. Fuck you Sony Ericsson. Yes, this is a complaint.

I was so sad when I found out I deleted the pictures. So much for "capturing moments". More like capture them and then trick the innocent consumer into deleting it and feeling like a dumb ho-bag after that. They should structure the phone to ask like ten questions before deleting anything. Argh.

Anyways I grabbed some photos from people here and there already. Its not much, but there's alot more coming in from Adam's ANTM camera. I'm still freaking angry and disappointed at my loss. I think God's angry at me because I missed prayers just now because I was busy (hypnotised by the television), so I got punished. Here are the pictures I have so far. Argh!

Grad Night Pictures Stolen from People

Maybellyn and I comparing our long weave.

Jacob swirling me by force. Notice Joan's laughter at the back.

Pucker up Hui Wen! Hair in the face is for ugly people.

Okay I have more than these three pics but Blogger Photo Programme is going nuts and the other pics arent appearing. I gotta go pray. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home