i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Prelims..

Omg my Prelim results are screwed, but at least its better than my mid-years. For the first time, I got an A2 for Lit, which like rarely happens ever. The rest of my subjects are just bad so I shall not talk about them. Because of my SS, my Combined Humanities got ruined because I failed it. Its so ridiculous. I slogged for SS and I failed it. I studied two days before my Lit paper and I aced it. I thought I would fail Chem Prac real bad (I thought I did the recordings wrong) and I got 30/40. Everything I thought I would fail I did well, and everything I thought I would do well I failed. How ironic. Argh.

ANTM was so funny yesterday. I was watching it and I couldn't stop laughing during the judging because it was so hilarious seeing Mollie Sue act like some gangster in the Covergirl commercial. She looked as if she was going to drop the bottle and punch the camera. No comments on Jade. My favourite was Gina, but she got sent home because she was a big ball of confusion.

Okay I gotta go do homework now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home