i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, July 07, 2006

The Night Study..

Omg night study is making me tired. I finish school everyday at around 4.30 p.m, after which I have to run home and clean up the house for two hours, and then at 6.30 p.m I have to run back to school for night study. I can't choose to not go because I'm in the compulsary group. I'm so thankful that there's no night study tonight, because I would proably have collapsed in the canteen or something if there was. Today after I came home, I immediately died on my bed. I slept from 3 all the way till 7, and I woke up feeling so happy and rested. Yay! I love sleep.

Its so weird that so many people watched Disney's High School Musical. I watched it because it has Ashley Tisdale in it. I like Ashley Tisdale, because she's a blonde and has hair extensions. Even Maybellyn and Marlisa watched it. Marlisa does not watch television. Ha.

Okay I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home