i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, June 09, 2006

The Home Alone..

Omg my brother left for NS. He left the house like two hours ago and wont be back for the next two weeks. I'll have to clean up the whole house by myself but whatever. He makes most of the mess anyway. Yesterday morning my brother left the house with like long hair (touching collar) and now he has like bristles on his head. Yes finally I have longer hair than him. Ha.

I'm in love with the new Loreal Elseve Nutri-Gloss Hair Mask. Its a miracle in a bottle. It has some sort of Pearl Protein that helps boost hair shine like eight times more and it smoothes out frizz. I used it just once and my weave instantly became soft and ultra-shiny. My mother even asked if I secretly did hair treatment at the salon without her permission. Yay Loreal. I love you.

Yesterday I was like some insect magnet or something. When I was sleeping I was bitten by like five mosquitos. I got so pissed off I woke up and sprayed repellent all over. Then some other bugs started flying around me. They crawled on my hand and everything. I didn't sleep till like 4 am in the morning. I hate bugs.

I made someone cry. I feel so guilty.

Okay I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home