i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The Parody..

Omg I love watching MadTV on Youtube. Its seriously so freaking funny I almost died watching it. So far I've watched all the spoofs and parodies on Laguna Beach, Shakira, Hilary Duff, The Ashlee Simpson Show, and Newlyweds. The Hilary Duff spoof is so hilarious. They made fun of her song, "Beat of My Heart", and changed the lyrics so that it would portray her getting really skinny and everything. Watch it you'll probably die.

There's a coward on my tagboard. He dares to criticise me, but he doesn't even dare to give his name and e-mail. What a whore. I deleted his tag already because its such an eyesore. He said stuff about hating me and about me being gay and he was trying to get me to shut my blog down. I am not gay, and I don't aspire to like men. And to that person, if you hate me and my blog so much, why do you bother coming here. You are just so jealous. Leave me and my blog alone. I don't have time to deal with you and your whore-ish tantrums. Freak.

Here's the parody of Hilary Duff. They renamed her song "For the Sake of my Fame", and they named her album Skinny McGuire. Its extremely funny. Ha.

The Hilary Duff Parody



Okay I gotta go do homework now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home