i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, March 03, 2006

The New House..

Omg I'm finally moved in!! I'm blogging from my new house right now. Actually I've been moved in since Monday, but I couldn't blog about it because I'm busy as hell unpacking and cleaning. Its so tiring. On Monday I stayed up till like two am unpacking all the boxes for my room. Its amazing how many books I have. No really, I have an entire library. I was those kind of primary school children who do nothing but read books all day and night. Nowadays all I ever read are magazines. Yay magazines. Boo dusty boring books.

My new room is so much bigger and nicer than my old room. Now I can move around without running into a wall or something. My mother gave me her television, and now I can watch cable from the comfort of my own room. I thought it would be a whole load of fun at first, but having cable television in your room is kind of noisy. I turn my television off most of the time anyway. I only turn it on when Zoey 101's on. I still love my five foot mirrors. They're absolutely lovely and charming.

Yay people are finally tagging. Tag some more. I won't be mean promise. By the way, Hakim changed his nickname to Hakimbo. It sounds so weird and kinky. Hakimbo sounds like some cheap prostitute's name. No offence to Hakim. Ha.

Remember Lalaine from Lizzie McGuire? She's the one who plays Miranda, Lizzie's best friend. I suddenly like her songs. And I just found out she sings.

Okay I gotta go I'm really tired. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home