i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, February 19, 2006

The Mistake..

Omg I thought I-sya was dissing me on her blog but she wasn't. I feel so guilty. I thought she hated me or something. It turns out she doesn't. Yay she don't hate me. I don't hate you too I-sya. Let's hug. Okay that was lame.

Yesterday !Smash'd was a whole ball of fun. I went there with Maybellyn and Yuan Li. And guess what. Maybellyn wore a shocking blonde wig. Like Paris Hilton blonde. It was like curly at the ends, and everyone was being mean and calling her a drag queen just because she was a little muscular. I wore a black with red highlights wig, and people said I looked like a girl. We were wearing our wigs on the way to D'Marquee, and people in the bus were staring at us. Maybellyn looked like those extremely stupid brainless blonde bimbos who couldn't spell their name and I looked like those freakish sociopaths who hid from everything. People couldn't tell it was me under all that hair because I covered everything up. Even my eyes. I'll post pictures when I get them. Yipee.

Okay I gotta go now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home